perjantai 27. elokuuta 2010

Pain.

You and me, we used to be together
Every day together always
I really feel that I'm losing my best friend
I can't believe this could be the end
It looks as though you're letting go
And if it's real, well I don't want to know

refrain:
Don't speak - I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
Don't speak - I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts

Our memories, they can be inviting
But some are altogether mighty frightning
As we die, both you and I
With my head in my hands I sit and cry

refrain

It's all ending; I gotta stop pretending who we are

You and me; I can see us dying ... are we?

refrain

Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
I know what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't speak, don't speak, don't speak, oh

I know what you're thinking
and I don't need your reasons
I know you're good, I know you're good
I know you're real good, oh

La la la la, la la la la
Don't, don't, ooh, ooh

Hush hush, darling (2x)
Hush hush, don't tell me 'cause it hurts



Ei jaksa. Päätä särkee, ahistaa, masentaa. Vaikka kaiken luulis olevan ok niin kaikki on ihan päin helvettiä.
Ja kyllä, ryven itsesäälissä, entä sitten?

And I love my brother. <3 :))

Ei kommentteja: